IGMAN 223 Rem 55gr, Ammo, FMJ, 20rd Box
This item listing is for a single box of 20rds of IGMAN .223 Remington. This can be used in guns marked 5.56 and 223 Rem. Excellent for AR-15 Rifles and AR-15 Pistols.
1 box of 20rds
Estimated shipping times are posted on the product information page under the title “Ships On Or Before:” please note that all lead-times are estimates. For items in our warehouse, we usually ship within 3 business days. For items only available at distribution or other sources, the ship time may be up to 10 business days. For items only available at the manufacturer, the lead-time may be a few weeks or longer– depending on availability.
Please also note that some items are unique, hard to obtain, or one-of-a-kind, so Impact reserves the right to cancel your order should an item not be available to ship.
We will not charge your credit card until your product ships, except for certain special orders.
We normally will ship FedEx and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
Alaska and Hawaii residents – your order MUST ship 2nd day or faster. Most orders over $100 value will ship with a signature-required to ensure they make it to you. Products that have free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
NOTE: We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
WE WANT YOU TO BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND OFFER THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE RETURN POLICIES FOR YOUR BENEFIT.
Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, our return policy does not apply to the following items:
- firearms (including any serialized items ex. lower receivers)
- black-powder guns
Also, if a firearm is not picked up from the destination dealer, the customer is responsible for the return shipping charges and a 6% restocking fee.
Firearms Lifetime Guarantee: opticsammunitionshop offers a lifetime guarantee of firearms. We guarantee to replace or repair any defective firearm for the life of the original purchaser. For details, see our Lifetime Warranty Policy.
HOW DO I START THE RETURN PROCESS?
- Go to Our opticsammunitionshop contact page and send “Request Return” message.
- An opticsammunitionshop agent will review your request for a return and respond within two business days.
- As an alternate method, you can send an email to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your original order number and relevant contact information.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CREDIT OR RETURN?
- Most returns are fully refunded in 3-5 days after we receive and process the return. It may take longer for the credit to appear in your account depending on your bank. Most items that are in stock ship within 3-5 days after receipt of your returned item, but may take longer depending on availability.
WHAT ABOUT DAMAGED/INCORRECT ITEMS (NOT INCLUDING NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE)?
- If you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, Impact Guns will ship you a replacement of the exact item upon receipt of the damaged or defective item. Impact Guns will send you a return shipping label for the return.
WHAT ABOUT RETURN SHIPPING COSTS?
- If an opticsammunitionshop error causes the need to return an item or we are replacing a returned defective or incorrect item, then we will pay the associated shipping costs.
- Otherwise, the customer is responsible for any return shipping costs. When returning an item, please add package tracking and adequate insurance if included.
MANUFACTURER NUMBER:IGGMAN223A20CALIBER:223 RemingtonROUNDS:20PRICE-PER-ROUND:$0.75 – $0.99UNIT OF MEASURE:BoxCLASSIFICATION:AmmunitionINTERESTS:Top Sellers, Top Ammo, Trending Now
Americans would define the shoulder angle at alpha/2 = 23 degrees. The common rifling twist rate for this cartridge is 305 mm (1 in 12 in), 6 grooves, Ø lands = 5.56 millimetres (0.219 in), Ø grooves = 5.69 millimetres (0.224 in), land width = 1.88 millimetres (0.074 in) and the primer type is small rifle.
According to the official CIP rulings, the 223 Remington can handle up to 430.00 MPa (62,366 psi) Pmax piezo pressure. In CIP-regulated countries, every rifle cartridge combination has to be proofed at 125% of this maximum CIP pressure to certify for sale to consumers.4
This means that 223 Remington chambered arms in CIP-regulated countries are currently (2016) proof tested at 537.50 MPa (77,958 psi) PE piezo pressure. This is equal to the NATO maximum service pressure guideline for the 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge.
The SAAMI pressure limit for the 223 Remington is set at 379.212 MPa (55,000 psi), piezo pressure.910 Remington submitted 223 Remington specifications to SAAMI in 1964.5 The original diagrams use English Inch measurements.
The external dimensional specifications of 223 Remington and 5.56×45mm NATO brass cases are nearly identical. The cases tend to have similar case capacity when measured (case capacities have been observed to vary by as much as 2.6 grains (0.17 ml),
although the shoulder profile and neck length are not the same and 5.56×45mm NATO cartridge cases tend be slightly thicker to accommodate higher chamber pressures.
When handloaded, care is taken to look for pressure signs as 5.56×45mm NATO cases may produce higher pressures with the same type of powder and bullet as compared to 223 Remington cases. Sierra provides separate loading sections for 223 Remington and 5.56×45mm NATO and also recommends different loads for bolt-action rifles as compared to semiautomatic rifles.811
The table contains some estimated pressures based on normal proofing practice and on the known increases in pressure caused by bullet setback (which is a similar occurrence with regard to pressure). The proof pressure of M197 is 70,000 psi.18
|Cartridge||US designation||NATO designation||Bullet||Rifling||Throat||Pressure in NATO chamber||in 223 SAAMI chamber||Safe sustained|
|223 Remington||223 Rem||55gr FMJ||1:14||tight||52,000 psi (359 MPa)||52,000 psi (359 MPa)||Yes|
|223 Remington||M193||5.56×45mm||55gr FMJ||1:12||tight||55,000 psi (379 MPa)||55,000 psi (379 MPa)||Yes|
|223 Remington||M197||C10524197-56-2||1:12||tight||70,000 psi (483 MPa)||70,000 psi (483 MPa)||One time only|
|5.56×45 mm NATO||M855||SS109||62 gr ball||1:7||long||62,366 psi (430 MPa) EPVAT||over 70,000 psi (483 MPa)||No|
|5.56×45 mm NATO||M856||L110||77gr Tracer||1:7||long||62,366 psi (430 MPa) EPVAT||over 70,000 psi (483 MPa)||No|
|5.56×45 mm NATO||M857||SS111||Tungsten carbide||1:7||long||62,366 psi (430 MPa) EPVAT||over 70,000 psi (483 MPa)||No|
|5.56×45 mm NATO||Proof||Proof||unknown||1:7||long||77,958 psi (538 MPa) EPVAT||82,250 psi (567 MPa) estimated|
- 223 Remington Cartridge Guide by AccurateShooter.com
- A 5.56×45mm Timeline by Daniel Watters
- Ballistics By The Inch 223 Remington results.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.